Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stripes Stripes Stripes!

 We know I like heels, and we know I love plain old black and white, but I'm starting to really like stripes too!
Here's a couple of ways I like to wear 'em :)
*click for larger view*

High waist shorts: Forever 21 // Top: dress cut into a shirt
Leopard headband: scarf from my cousin // Red high heels: Dollhouse


YES that is my tripod in the corner, don't judge me!
  

 Mini dress: Ross // Black Wedges: DD's // Denim hair bow: D.I.Y. 
White belt: Thrifted // Orange purse: Forever 21




pleated poppy



6 comments:

  1. very pretty!

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/06/what-i-wore-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you look wonderful! The stripes really suit you. They're definitely my favorite summer print :)

    Glad to be a new follower from the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle!
      and glad to have you as a new friend :)

      Delete