Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fiesta! Fiesta!

Yesterday was FishTacoTuesday @ Rubio's. 

What 'chu know bout them $1.50 tacos?


So in honor of that, I wore my lil navy embroidered dress with some cowboy boots. I think I look more Tex-Mex rather than Mex-Mex? Oh well, I tried...

For some reason I thought it was Thursday! Yestderday just felt like a Thursday, amirightladies? No? okay.
ANYWAY I took everybody's orders and drove right over to Rubio's as fast as I could. I waited in line for a good 10 minutes because of the usual Tues crowd. I mean, how can you say no to quality fish tacos for only $1.50??? Exactly. You just don't.

So if you haven't been to Rubio's before it's a little Mexican-Grill with really good food for not a whole lot of money. ***I highly recommend it*** Really nice burrrrritos! See what I did there? You know the way Starbucks peeps ask for your name and call it out when your drinks are ready? Rubio's does the same thing. 

Puh-lease tell me I'm not the only one who uses a fake name every time? Sophia, Ariel, Emily, Juanita, Aria, Belle, Selena, and probably some others that I can't remember!

I go there pretty frequently, so I know the cashiers recognize me and are probably thinking I'm crazy. Oh well... I still got my tacos. And limes too. Boom.

Dress: Ross
Boots: Target
Belt: My mom
Hair flower: DIY


pleated poppy


 photo signature_zpsbd922b58.png

1 comment:

  1. Swinging by from The Pleated Poppy; cute dress, and love the flower in your hair, very sweet. As for Starbucks, why do they need my name? I don't want a relationship! A friend of mine told them her name (Issy), and walked to work with people giggling at her, till she realised they'd written "Easy" on her cup! Go figure.

    Have a great week!
    Mama x

    mama-andmore.com
    mamalikesprettythings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete