Tuesday, April 30, 2013

ALWAYS say never



 Well well well, what have we here? Today is my first time linking-up and I joined the lovely Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup! Here's some things you'll probably never hear me say...
 
  1. I just love being out in the hot California sun
  2. Oh I'm definitely gonna pay full price for THIS
  3. Hmm, I think this has enough salt
  4. Let's go to the zoo!
  5. Let's go to the pool!
  6. Let's go to the mall!
  7. Chocolate? Nah, I think I'll pass...
  8. Another season of Housewives? / A new dating show? / A new Kardashian spinoff? Totes setting the DVR!
  9. I think I'll leave my camera at home
  10. I'll only be on the computer for a little while.
  11. Maybe I'll just wear sweatpants instead?
  12. *while getting ready* Gimmie just 20minutes and I'll be out the door I promise

Join the linkup! It's one day only and I'd love to hear what things you'd never say.
Click here to join in ---> A Complete Waste of Makeup



8 comments:

  1. Haha, I say I will only be on the computer for a while but it ends up "a bit longer".... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never like paying full price for anything anymore! hahaha. and the computer...so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I sadly love my sweatpants and the sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To each their own :)
      And sweatpants have a time and place... just not outside the house for me haha!

      Delete
  4. Agreed. I hate the hot sun. Gimme some shade any day!

    ReplyDelete