Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Should I give up or should I just keep jumping puddles? - OOTD


Today was my day off. I had nothing to do all day and I was in a fantastic mood so I wasted no time and got myself dressed. Since I was feeling unexpectedly happy I decided today would be the day for me to jump back into blogging. It's been almost 4 weeks! 4 weeks people!! It rained pretty much all day until the sun started to go down. The whole neighborhood was really calm and quiet- obvi everyone was either at work or school but still, It was nice to have some peace and quiet. Did I mention I had the house to myself? Glorious rain, over-sized sweaters, new lipstick, hulu + netflix, what better way to start off the holiday season?

My dress I actually bought in a size XL from the clearance section at Ross. Pretty cool, huh?

So I'm back from my month-long hiatus. Aaaand I think I may have gone a bit overboard with the pictures in this post because I did miss blogging while I was *ahem* away. Speaking of my time away, I appreciate and am SO grateful to those of you who have commented or otherwise reached out to me in regards to my last post. A coming out of sorts... It means so so much to me that y'all care. I love each and every one of you. Believe that.


Hat: Forever 21
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in 'Blackest Black'
Lipstick: Maybelline ColorSational in 'Deepest Cherry'
Over sized sweater: Ross
Coat: Ross
Tights: Target
Flats: Payless
Rainboots: Borrowed from my sister
Umbrella: Target






 photo signature_zpsbd922b58.png

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love this outfit. That makeup is great too, i have it in the same color! I hope your enjoying your great day off!

    ReplyDelete