Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm still alive!


Hello! Long time no talk, I know... But as I've mentioned before we moved to a new apartment, again. Which I'm sure 99% of you will agree is no easy feat. The bedrooms, the bathroom, and kitchen are pretty much the only rooms that are functional at this point. Literally everywhere else is piled to the ceiling with bags and boxes of stuff. We're constantly rearranging the things that are out. It's been almost a month and we're nowhere near settled in! But it's not like we've got a deadline or anything so I'm not worried about it. Although I would like to be done in the next month. By the end of April? Fingers crossed!

I don't usually take a hiatus from the internet but we haven't got internet in my place yet so... I mean, I can use my mobile but it's just not the same, you know? Also, no TV. I KNOW! CRAZY! But I've never been really big on television with the exception of a handful of shows. So when I really want to watch something I just hop over to my sisters house and binge on Hulu. Which works out great for me because she works during the day. So I just pop over and get the living room to myself! Plus she has a microwave in her kitchen and I do not. So there's that.

This month I've gotten a lot of reading done, too. I've always been a bit of a book nerd (I get that from my dad) and in high school I could be found with my nose in a book or after school in the library. I used to lose my mind when the librarians would throw out old books and give 'em to students for free! But I'm getting off topic... I've been hanging around booktube (the side of the youtube community where reading fanatics reside) and have been getting all kinds of recommendations from the last year or so. Some of y'all will remember me talking about the books I ordered from Amazon. Well, I've gone a bit bananas and ordered a few more. And by few I mean 7. Ooops! But who cares, I love reading. And so far this month I've read 5 books!! Right now I'm in the middle of Delirium by Lauren Oliver. If you're a book lover too or if you just wanna see what I'm reading/my favorite books you can now find me on Goodreads!


Between sewig, going back and forth to work, organizing and reorganizing, cleaning, walking, and reading YO GIRL IS TIRED! But it's a good tired. A 'getting things done' kinda tired. I've got plenty of things I wanna share from this month so stay tuned!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment