Sunday, March 2, 2014

sunday


1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake? 


2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?


3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
 Usually catching up on whatever I missed during the school week. Sometimes I'd go out for walks. Nothing exciting.

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
 Nope! I was never romantically involved with anyone in high school. There's not much to tell, sorry to disappoint.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
 Never any verbal or obvious codes, too easy to be deciphered. I mean we had a system of 'looks' or body movements and gestures that meant different things... Unfortunately for you I swore never to reveal 'the code.' Sorry I don't make the rules.

 6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?






No comments:

Post a Comment