Monday, April 7, 2014

Emotional after effects

I feel really dreamy today. Does that make sense? Like I'm in a dream. I'm not 100% here.

I don't feel good. But I don't necessarily feel bad either. Just... neutral.
I don't feel empty. More like open? Vulnerable?

Last Thursday I slipped up. This is just the emotional after-effect.
As I go on I'm probably making less and less sense. But I know what I mean.

Also, sorry for the melodrama in my last post.
But if you've been with me for a while you know I get like that sometimes.

On a lighter note, the sun was shining earlier this morning. The sun coming through my window felt warm.
The next few days the weather is going to be heating up for strange but very good unknown reasons.
Plus I've got a few days off this week! So I've got plenty of time to get my head on straight.

Hope y'all are doin well.
Thanks for the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment