Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My life story in 250 words



Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less

Born in the hot summer of ’93. I met my BFF/play-sister in kindergarten. Joined and quit the track team in 3rd grade. Began straightening my hair at age 8. My mom and aunt taught me how to sew somewhere round age 10. I was in every one of my elementary schools’ spelling bees. I also lost every one of said spelling bees. The first time I sang in front of actual people instead of stuffed animals with a microphone instead of a hairbrush was in my middle school talent show. The first time I tried to drive a car I was 14 and I ran into a bush. Killed every pet I ever had except my dog. Every summer in high school I drove and flew to Los Angeles. I was ALWAYS the new kid because I attended a different high school every year. I wasn’t allowed to wear makeup until I was 16. Also went to my first and last concert on my 16th birthday. I have only gone to my senior prom, and I ran for prom queen – I lost, but I felt like such a winner that night that when people ask I tell them I won lol. Got into musical theater and stuck with it for a couple of years. The first job I ever had was at with a local solar energy provider. The first time I went out of state was last Christmas to Idaho. And finally I started this lil blog last year! 


WOOP THERE IT IS! 250 words exactly, count 'em.





No comments:

Post a Comment