Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas breakfast with my coworkers




About two weeks ago my manager decided to take us all out to breakfast (her treat!!) at a local restaurant.The only downside was that I had to get up at about 6am to be there at 7am aaaaand I had to work at 11am. But it really didn't matter. I was glad to spend some quality time with my coworkers and get to know them all a little more on a personal level. Thurston (black beanie pictured in car) picked me up and when we got to the diner we were greeted by 4 of the lovely ladies we work with; Cheryl, Pat, Carolyn, and our Manager Mila. I had never been there before so I was taking a bunch of unnecessary photos of everything in sight. But Mila was instagramming the whole time so I thought Ehh what the heck. We had some really good food (giant portions, win!), good conversations, and really good laughs. I love my job. But we all know that what really makes a job enjoyable is the people you work with.




1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading about your life. Keep at it, you've been nominated for a LIEBSTER!!!

    http://www.vintage1973.me/2013/12/l-is-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete