Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hello blog, it's been a whole week!

Hai guise!It's been a whole week, did ya miss me?

No? Oh, okay. Well I missed you! I've been a really busy bee this holiday season, as I'm sure most of you are. So I don't have as much time (or will power) to blog as frequently as I'd like this December. But here's a little peek of my days over the last week.




1&2: The living room now has 3 functions. My bedroom, the TV room, and my sewing room.

3: I bought this hat at Walgreens and I've worn it basically everyday since.

4: My nails haven't been this bad in my entire life. But because of work it's so hard to keep 'em pretty :(

5&6: I went to a tree trimming party on Saturday and I found this sweet ornament at Target!









 photo signature_zpsbd922b58.png

No comments:

Post a Comment