Monday, December 2, 2013

Shamed at work + a random OOTD


Welp, it's finally getting cold over here.
My daily necessities are now tights, a sweater, and sometimes even gloves. I don't mind it though, wintery weather allows for cute tights and lots of fun layering! I actually ended up changing clothes right after these pictures... but I refused to do it all over again. See... what had happened was... I thought I was going to be walking to work today. And usually I'll wear shorts and tennis shoes. Once I get to work I change into my REAL outfit which is tucked neatly into my purse. But no one wanted to walk with me because they felt it was too cold (which it reaaally wasn't. I think they're just LAZY). I don't walk by myself anymore because it's not safe. Reluctantly I changed clothes and caught a taxi (because we also only have one car which was currently being driven around in another city).

Work today was cool.
Not any rude customers like on Sunday. Man they were gettin' on my LAST good nerve yesterday. But being the fabulous employee that I am I never let it show. I nearly lost my shiz when some customers I had noticed some not-so-pleasant scars on my arm and decided it was a good idea to tell me how offensive it was. I can't even tell you how upset I was. I mean, it was embarrassing and it made me feel a little ashamed and sad. But the more she kept talking the angrier I got that she could be so mean about it. Needless to say I ran to the break room to put my sweater back on until the end of the night. Luckily a friend I hadn't seen in quite a while (almost a year?) came in with his girlfriend. It always feels good to see familiar faces at work. But we didn't talk, like at all. Lol I guess I was still a little upset about that woman from earlier that my mind was somewhere else and I just didn't feel like making small talk. So that was that.



Side note:
Over the weekend I gave away a bunch of clothes.
It's a personal rule that when I buy new clothes I have to give away a bunch of old ones.




 photo signature_zpsbd922b58.png

No comments: