Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear work, I love you... but this Christmas music is ruining the holidays for me. Also I hate ribbons. And fleece. I am so sick of fleece. Dear self, you should have started looking for a second job long before now... but better late than never. As not-fun as it sounds, you can definitely handle a second job. So go get one already. Dear you, I don't know if I'm excited or scared... maybe it's both. I am really curious though, so let's just see where this goes. Dear December, HURRY UP AND BE OVER ALREADY! December/Christmas time was always such a great time in my life... but this year because of work and all the different things I have going on with family and friends it's just reaaally stressful. I'm so busy everyday when I just wanna chill and enjoy the season. Although I have much to look forward to, Christmas day obvi + seeing my BFFs, I'm ready for the holidays to be over. Dear hair, you've been giving me more good hair days than bad. But say your prayers because you're about to dye. Dear singing, sorry I've neglected you for so long. But there really just wasn't anything to sing about. I miss using my vocals to express whatever was on my heart and the free feeling that comes from that. But all I can think of are sad songs. I shut my mouth and just hum along because I feel that letting it out would only multiply those feelings. But lately I've been thinking maybe I got it all wrong. Maybe it could give me a sense of release like it used to. Dear self, again, quit being such an immature baby. You're an adult, deal with your problem and move on. You've got things to do, ain't nobody got time to dwell on the past. Get over it already. Dear sisters, I feel like since I've gotten older we've become so much closer. I'm really thankful for that and I look forward to more good times with you all. Dear readers, I don't know who you all are, or if you're still reading my blog at all... but I apologize for not updating/posting as much this month. But as I've said December has been a hectic month and I just couldn't find the time. But thank you for sticking with me anyway. Y'all are the best.






 photo signature_zpsbd922b58.png

No comments:

Post a Comment