Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Long time no blog!

I admit I'm a terrible blogger, good things worth talking about finally happen to me and I disappear without a trace! I like to think I was pretty good at keeping this space updated and I loved having the freedom to express myself creatively.  What I miss the most about blogging is a safe space to speak my mind and be as transparent as I pleased.

I do miss writing. I have a million physical journals/diaries all over the place and my blog was that 1,000,001!  It's so great to be able to go back through my archives and see a snapshot of what was going on in my life (and in my mind) at the time.

I'm sure we're all sick of the 'new year new me' cliché BUT I'm going to annoy you all one more time! My life as of late is moving in a new positive direction and I couldn't be happier in this very moment!( well actually if I had some waffles+ice cream.....) This 'new me' didn't exactly have a start date. I sort of grew into this new Eboné. And I'm so excited about where she's gonna go and what she's gonna do!

I may not be very concise or very articulate (which if you've been with me for a while you've  already known) but I'm coming back to the blogging world and I have so much to share! All my old posts will stay right where they are! Feel free to peruse my archives till your hearts conent! I'll be just as open and honest as I was before, transparency is something that is very important to me. I'd be delighted to have you along with me on my journey through life ♡

I hope you're have a FANTASTIC start to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment