Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Diary Entry

Monday, January 28, 2013 - 11:54 A.M.


I've been told that I have a beautiful smile. In school compliments weren't given often, and when they were it never mattered. No matter what was said I could never smile and accept it because I had no self esteem.

That was then. Now I can smile and take a compliment for what it's worth. Everyone's definition of 'beauty' is different but I think I happiness is the most beautiful thing in the world. I believe happiness is a state of mind and you have to constantly make the decision to be so. I'm still learning how to be happy. I think that my decision to be happy has reflected in my smile, because I don't have to force it anymore. It's a true smile that comes from the warmth I feel inside.

Anyway, this is starting to sound sappy.
Time to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment