Thursday, January 17, 2013

Scribbles and letter #3

***all from fall of 2012***


I know it’s wrong and goes against what I believe is the right thing to do. But apparently I am an idiot and need to learn things the hard way.
However, God always leads me in the right direction to figure things out and change my ways with enough time before self-destruction.
Why I continue to do this to myself I have no explanation other than I am NOT perfect. No matter how hard I try.
............................

Some friends aren’t meant to be in our lives forever.
No matter how much you want them to stay.
No matter how much you TRY to MAKE them stay.

...........................

I don’t like using such strong words, but right now I kind of hate you.
Not really. I’ve never actually hated anyone, much less you. I’m just really disappointed and really hurt.
REALLY hurt.





No comments:

Post a Comment