Thursday, January 17, 2013

One more thing...

So I just posted and ended with "until tomorrow..."
Well, actually now that I think about it I should probably start saying something else because I always have one or two (or five) more things to add. I won't edit them in because I feel they deserve their own separate post LOL.

SO here's a sneak peak for manana's PPS (pretend photo shoot):




















































I have a few more skirts and accessories that I need to shoot so that I can put them up for sale. A lot of people take the easy way out and just use basic photos of their clothes/items on a hanger, mannequin, or laid out over a nice table or something. But I personally need to see it on someone. I need to see it put together nicely, nothing too fancy. Like I said before- catalog style.

Also, if everything goes right with my camera expect a vlog tomorrow :)






No comments:

Post a Comment