Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pretend photo shoot









My dad was a good sport. He got up early to help me take a million and one serious and not-so-serious pictures for a bunch of items that I'm selling.


Anywho, so about this 'photo shoot." Usually I do these for a reason, i.e. selling my things, but a lot of times what ends up happening is that just like most girls I like taking random pictures! I have never let go of my childish dream of being a model. Not the runway type. I'm more into the catalog scene.

Since I was around 11 or 12 I started to go onto online clothing sties like Delias.com and Alloy.com and request catalogs every season. The funny thing is the only thing I've EVER bought anything from one of those catalogs that I've gotten was a pair of really great faux leather knee-high flat boots in the 9th grade! If only you could see how many of those I still have. It's a bit ridiculous I must say...


All in all if you've seen my post "This is ridic" you'd know that today was a great sun-shiny day until my camera decided to malfunction. On my sisters way home from work she picked up pizza for us so that definitely turned my lil frown upside down :)





No comments:

Post a Comment