Sunday, January 27, 2013

"Oh happy day with joyous glee!"



1. So we closed "Pirates of Penzance" this afternoon. As usual, it was bittersweet. Glad to be done and finally have free time. Sad not getting to see all the wonderful cast members all the time.We had a good run. I shared many laughs with many great people.




2. I got back into drawing again, nothing special just flowers. My favorite <3



3. Tomorrow morning I'm gonna call ________ and see about scheduling a possible interview for this week or next week. (THIS WHOLE JOB HUNT FIASCO WILL BE IN DETAIL SOON!) but probably not...





4. I felt like complete crap this past week so my mother brought me a whole box full of tea!! There's gotta be at least 100 or so packs goin' on in there. Instant pick-me-up! So now I will spend the rest of my nights cuddled up with my blanket, warm tea with my favorite mug, and classic B&W movies. It's not weird that I'm excited for that, right?



 



+Shout out to TCM (Turner Classic Movies- DirecTv Ch.254). Most of my television time between early 2012 and now has been spent there :) If you're into classic movies from the 30's all the way through the 60's I highly suggest you tune in!






No comments:

Post a Comment