Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Always bring flats and say happy birthday

I'm going to be doing a lot of walking today - I never wear heels without packing a pair of flats/sneakers!!!


Today marks the wonderful day that my eldest sister T was born :D
She's at work today, but even though she's having a birthday thing this weekend I've planned to sneak over to her house to surprise her tonight! Shhhh!

I love my family so much, yall. I've never talked about it so you wouldn't know this but she gave me a place to live a few years ago. She knew I was having a really rough time in high school so she offered me her guest room. She let me do whatever I wanted with it too! I moved in and stayed for almost two years. I am forever grateful to her for that. I used to tell her thank you alllll the time about it. I remember I wrote her a note once and left it for her to find one morning and she told me she cried. But it was tears of joy. 

Families have strong bonds. But I feel like siblings can be the strongest of those bonds.
God has blessed me with 4 older siblings. And I couldn't be more grateful for them.

the last sibling pic we took - 2009 *T is the last on the right



1 comment:

  1. Yay , wishes for her . Sisters are always like this , loveable & caring !
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete