Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday funday

It's Sunday funday :) I hope everyone's having a great weekend! Here's to the start of another week!


1. What is your favorite social media outlet?
It was Facebook for the longest, now I'm starting to move into Twitter. I mainly just use FB to picture stalk. C'mon, don't act like you don't.
2. Do you subscribe to any daily new reads? If so, which ones?
Nope.

3. What is your favorite magazine to have by the pool?
Well I never go to the pool, but since they've come out with their first issue last year Cosmo Latina is my absolute favorite right now!
 
4. What is your favorite summertime song?
Ohhh that's a hard one. But the first thing that pops into my head is Summer Nights - Lil Rob

 
 
5. What is the best summer concert you've been to?
I've only been to one concert in my entire life! Sad, I know. But it was a Beyonce concert. It was fun. But I guess that's my favorite by default because I have nothing to compare it to. I would LOVE to go to another concert though!


 



 

1 comment:

  1. Love Summer nights!!! Saw you on the link up come say hi sometime! Xoxo.

    Liz
    www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete