Thursday, June 12, 2014

Fruity ModCloth Inspired Dress

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/cutest-of-the-fruit-dress?new_pdp_layout=true&crlt.pid=camp.vLTsiySWueV0




I realize now after taking pictures for this post that I've gotten a lot darker these last few months haha! Anywaaaaay, ModCloth is the bomb. Their prices however are not. I saw this dress first on the lovely Kate from Scathingly Brilliant in an outfit post of hers and I went bananas! (ba doom tshhhh) I have a million fit 'n flare dresses and I'm really starting to like shorter a-lines and shift dresses so I decided to go with that instead. The original dress has much smaller more spaced out fruit... but I'm pretty over the top when it comes to prints so naturally I went and found the biggest most obnoxious fruit print I could find!

No comments:

Post a Comment