Sunday, August 4, 2013

On letting go + Letting God


" I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you. " Psalm 32: 8
 " For the Lamb Who is in the midst of the throne will be their Shepherd, and He will guide them to the springs of the waters of life; and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes. " Revelation 7: 17


Alone in a room, it's just me and you. I feel so lost 'cause I don't know what to do. Now what if I choose the wrong thing to do? I'm so afraid, afraid of disappointing. My hopes and dreams are fading fast. I'm all burned out and I don't think my strength's gonna last. So I'm crying out, crying out to you- Lord I know that you're the only one who is able to pull me through. So show me how to do things your way. Don't let me make the same mistakes over and over again. Your will be done and I'll be the one to make sure the it's carried out.

So I need to talk to you and ask you for your guidance. Especially today when my life is so cloudy. Guide me until I'm sure.

I open up my heart to you.






XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment