Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bibs I made for my neice - Simplicity 2273

Remember those bibs I told you about HERE? Well here's a little show n tell for ya! If you were wondering, my sister loved them :) And so do I!! I mean, c'mon how cute are they really? Especially compared to the usual towel-like bibs that errybody 'n they momma has. There's a few other things I made for her: nursing covers and car seat/carrier covers, but I didn't picture them. Maybe once she starts using the carrier cover I'll show that too... Or not... I just didn't feel like taking extra pictures for it okay!! LOL

None of these were difficult to make. Very simple and almost self-explanatory instructions. Each individual bib took me approx. 30-45 minutes from start to finish. So about 2 1/2 - 3 hours for the five of 'em. The only thing that was annoying was making sure the corners were perfectly rounded, but that comes with any sewing project so NBD. I haven't made all of the bibs that were in the package, just a few to start. I plan on making the rest soon. And by soon I mean between now and Christmas. What's the rush? She'll still be a baby by then ;)


 I think my favorite would have to be the peas in a pod. It's definitely the most interesting of the bunch!
Do you have a favorite bib? 
P.S. the watermelon has glitter in the rick-rack! ;)


XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Omg those are ADORABLE!
    The pea one is so cute! Do you have an etsy site??

    Savy @ Staying Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y'know what, I do... but I haven't put up anything for sale in AGES! Plus I don't really make anything people would wanna buy really.

      Delete