Friday, August 2, 2013

Tiny little bows


As July comes to a close, I reckon it's been a very busy, very productive, very short month. I've sewn 'til my fingers were numb, eaten to my hearts content, celebrated birthdays with family, spend quality time with my sisters, and among other things. Speaking of 'things,' I've gotten rid of so many 'things' I no longer have a use for. Things that were just taking up space. In my room, my closet, and in my heart.


catharsis:
  1. A purifying or figurative cleansing of the emotions, especially pity and fear, described by Aristotle as an effect of tragic drama on its audience. 
  2. A release of emotional tension, as after an overwhelming experience, that restores or refreshes the spirit.

" Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy. "
 
  
 
 XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment