Thursday, January 17, 2013

Letters #1

***dated from over a year ago, sometime in early 2012***


Dear you,

Thanks for saving me the heartache.
I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss you. But then again the person you were and are now, the girl I was and am now, are NOT the same people. We both grew up, still growing up… And our lives are going in different directions. And I am okay with that. I know now that if we had gotten together, it would have had a negative impact on me. I don’t know how else to say this, but back then I was blinded by silly butterflies and in a way I kinda dodged a bullet with you. I feel like that sounds really mean because you’re not a bad person. Just bad for me. Outside of all that, you’ve been nothing but a real friend to me when I needed one. You and I haven’t spoken in a year or so. And like I said I do miss you, or should I say the person you were. I left on a bitter note, but all is forgiven… sorta. Nonetheless, I wish you all the best.

P.S. I still think we would’ve been cute together ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment