Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bow purse tutorial!

How cool, right? So I've been pretty much obsessed with KL from SecretLifeOfABioNerd since her days with ThreadBanger. She's a fashion school grad who has a YouTube channel all about her DIY's, fashion tutorials, skincare, and a bunch more. She's extremely sweet and bubbly- my kinda girl :)

Anyway, a while ago she posted a tutorial for a cute bow purse and I had an old skirt I needed to get rid of so I got to work... It features a couple of handy-dandy pockets on the bow strap, button and zipper closures, and surprisingly has a lot of space inside!

Mine is a little on the flimsy side because I didn't have interfacing at the time, but it's not a big deal. Once I put my things inside it didn't even matter. Did I mention how quick it is to put together? I'm talking less than an hour people! 
I'm not the best at making tutorials so I'll let the master take it away! Be sure to check out her other videos as well! :)



2 comments: