Thursday, July 18, 2013

What I've been up to

As some of you may or may not know, I often go through periods where I throw myself completely into something. Like, I can't stop for days or weeks! 
This time, that something = sewing

Mainly because my sisters baby shower is in about 3 weeks and I have so much to get done before then. Also because I'm just feeling very inspired! I've made bows, bibs, nursing covers, car seat covers, headbands, dresses, blahblahblah. Some for me and some for baby ;) I know I've been hinting at it for a few weeks now but y'all know me...I really don't wanna show you guys 'til I have everything absolutely PERFECT! Lol not even my roomies have seen any of them yet. I will say though, that I think I'm a little bit in over my head. I'm known to get way over excited about things and over-estimate what I can handle. There are about 4659783789 projects on my every-growing list of things I want done before the month is out. Woops... But like the lil perfectionist I am, mark my words they WILL be done in time and they most definitely WILL be perfect!!!


Sneak peak?



*here's to a busy month*
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment