Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I forgot to blog this...

About a month ago, my sister and I went to the fabric store so I could get started on making some baby items. We went into Walgreen's for some boring stuff and one of the cashiers was the cutest thing on the planet! I'd seen him before, but I couldn't remember where or when... But I remembered that a few months ago or something I complimented him on his hair (long + curly) and he told me that he was actually growing it out so he could donate it to Locks of Love! Aaaaand he just gained like 50 brownie points.


 



And now for a sneak peak of a few of the fabrics we selected!!

It's been about a month and I can happily say that I'm almost 100% finished with all my sewing projects for my sisters baby :) I just need to do all the finishing touches. I'll be sure to let you guys know alllll about it with TONS of pics!
Till then!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment