Thursday, July 18, 2013

Feeling lonely? I've got just the thing!

Naturally I go straight to the interwebz to find solace. I listen to sad songs, eat a bunch of crappy food, and do all the pitiful things that YOU SHOULD NOT DO!

Before you roll your pretty little eyes, it never lasts more than a few hours. Something comes up or *dare I say it* a happy song comes on and I snap myself out of it. I could sit here and give you a bunch of warm fuzzie quotes or playlist of cheery-get-up-and-go songs... but I won't. That my love is what Pinterest and Pandora are for.

However, I do have bookmarked and favorited a couple of videos that make me feel a heck of a lot better. The first is quite a few years old and it's a poem by Tanya Davis that I randomly came across in high school. The second is fairly new by a really cool chick named Anna Akana. I swear I see so much of myself in that girl. Definitely binge-watched literally all 55 of her YT videos ;) (and you should too)


 

Email me, Tweet/DM me, find me on FB, whatever... I got you
All my love
XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment