Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lately...

I've been quite a busy bee as of late. So far this month I've been: 
  1. Reconnected with a couple of old friends
  2. Giving sewing lessons to my neighbor
  3. Sewing like crazy in my free time
  4. Hunting for a second job

I know that's only 4 things, but those four things take A LOT of time and A LOT of energy! But this is good for me. Even though I'm really tired at the end of every day being busy is the best feeling ever! I love having a full schedule, something to wake up for, lists of things to get done, places to be... I love to feel useful. And I love making people happy! Which is exactly what I've been doing all month. Reconnecting makes me and my friends happy (win-win!). Sewing lessons help my neighbor feel great about herself and I get a sense of accomplishment from being a good teacher. Making things in my free time for friends and family (and a few thing for myself ) makes everybody happy! Looking for a second job makes me feel good because I know that I can handle the responsibility. I wanna be able to help out more with taking care of whatever finances at home and also that second paycheck will really help me with saving money. So everybody wins!!





No comments:

Post a Comment