Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Princess Tiana look-a-like // Disney bounding

 

I bought a really cool Disney water bottle from target a few months ago. And I'm definitely going to toot my own horn here and say that I feel like she's my cartoon-twin. I mean c'mon- round face, black hair, brown eyes, brown skin... Yes? No?

I made a green dress out of a couple of remnants (solid ~1yd print ~2yds) and Simplicity 2444. I had a little extra time in the morning so I decided to become Princess Tiana.






I had never heard of 'Disney bounding' until last year. How did I not know about this?!! I was chillin on tumblr and came across THIS and immediately fell down the rabbit hole. Apparently you dress up as whichever character you fancy when your going to Disneyland/Disney World. I've only been to Disneyland once about 4 years ago. And I've NEVER heard of it. That is, until now. Even though I don't think I'll be going to Disneyland anytime soon I won't let that stop me. I mean, I've been playing dress up all these years anyway. Now I now that I'm not crazy. Haha! There's a TON of people who do the same thing all the time!

Disney fanatics UNITE!


 photo signature_zpsbd922b58.png

No comments:

Post a Comment