Sunday, February 2, 2014

Moving shmoving




Day 1 of moving: Clothes and random household items
Day 2: Furniture and boxes
Day 3: Anything else left behind and cleaning. Lots of cleaning.

Pretty much everything we need is in the downstairs apt. Today we're still cleaning out the upstairs place. So far so good, getting a lot done. I learned that my sister and I are allergic to latex. So no gloves for me. Also my hatred for scented cleaning products remains unchanged. Gag. I'm sore :( but in a day or two it will all be over.


The other day I was invited to hang out with him and some of his friends. He knows a guy in a band and they're playing a few towns over on Friday. He also mentioned tacos and pool. Which is cool because he told me about this pool hall that he and his cousin were regulars at so I guess we're going there? I'm rubbish at pool though. I mean, I know how to play but really I suck. So this should be fun.
And shut up. It's not a date.


The combination of my cycle screwing things up, less hours at work, and bad weather is frustrating. Not to mention I'm all sentimental from going through all my old things! Picture frames, postcards, old notebooks and journals, photo albums and yearbooks, etc. I have to constantly remind myself of the light at the end of the tunnel. By the time March rolls around this will all be over. It's a process but we're getting there.



No comments:

Post a Comment