Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Social

  1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

2. What is your tv guilty pleasure?
Oh this is a dangerous question... I have so many! I definitely am not sorry about it but I love to watch make fun of any reality show. My favorite right now is Braxton Family Values. Tamar... I cannot

3. What is your favorite road trip music?
Funny you should ask. I have little playlists right over here:

4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
Some say it's an obsession, some say collection, call it what you will. I love Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Nylon, Allure, the usual magazines. For books I love science fiction ie. Scott Westerfield, but weirdly the only books I actually own are a few Sarah Dessen books my favorite of hers though is Lock & Key.

5. What is your favorite snack?
Apples! Chips and salsa! Carrots! Uncooked tortillas!
Not all together of course, but I could snack on those things allllll day.





No comments:

Post a Comment