Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Social: La Television

  1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night? Literally anything with tons of songs in it. Everyone loves a good sing along am I right? That or something really absurd and quote-able. Like Grease or Step Brothers.
  2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off? Parks and Rec, Reign, Brooklyn Nine Nine, and Impractical Jokers. 
  3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick?  Disney movies! Pocahontas is my personal favorite. I could watch it all day long <3
  4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater? Despicable Me 2!!! And I loved it!
  5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows? Oh my gosh, what a hard question! Well, I'm definitely obsessed with Parks and Recreation so there's one. Um, a close second is Doctor Who. This is a movie not a show but third would be Uptown Saturday Night with Sidney Poitier and Bill Cosby.

No comments:

Post a Comment