Monday, September 16, 2013

Vintage Inspired Plaid Shorts


Happy Monday y'all!
As I was helping my mom clean out her closet and getting rid of old clothes a few months ago, I came across these really cheesy pink capri pants she'd had since forever. Of course, I snatched them up! How could I resist bright pink?! I never got around to doing anything with them until last week. I cut the legs off, tightened the waistband, and made a bow for the front for some pizazz! Super quick refashion project, 25 minutes tops. I love how they turned out! They feel so retro - my favorite :)<3

Everyone is saying how summer is ending, the cold's coming in, blah blah blah... But where I am, the sun's still shining it's pretty warm. So I put on some shorts and slapped a pretty bow in my hair.

I'm off to enjoy the sunshine :)



 photo signature_zpsbd922b58.png

No comments:

Post a Comment