Wednesday, September 4: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?
Assuming that I'd have the money and transportation to do so, I would do all the things that I'd like a redo of or missed out on as a teenager. It's nothing huge, I did a lot of fun stuff. But there's things that I just didn't get to do because of school, time, and money. Plus the fact that I couldn't drive and didn't have a job which equals no money so my options were limited. And there's always some things that weren't what you wanted it to be the first time around. Things like:
- Skip school and go to driving (I'm not in school anymore, but it'd be nice to take a spontaneous drive anywhere)
- Go to a karaoke bar with friends ( I've done it ONCE, but we didn't do it right... redo please!)
- Sit on rooftops
- Go camping again
- Build forts with friends and have a sleepover
- Ride every ride at the amusement park
- Go to prom (lol I went to senior prom, but because of the fact that ours was on a boat and I was sea-sick I'd very much like a do over!!)
And there's a lot of other things I'd probably want to do besides just stuff I'd missed out on. Like sit around and do absolutely nothing for a week... or 3. Go for a week or so without tv or social media or ANY internet at all. Spend as much time as I possibly can going to new places. I live in what I guess you could call 'the city' and yet I've never really explored it at all. Really get out there and just take in all the sights, sounds, buildings, and people.
I'd spend days just creating. Immersing myself in all things creative- writing, drawing, painting, singing, dancing. I mean I suppose I can and do spend time doing those things now but with all the everyday obligations and responsibilities there's just not enough time in the day to do everything I want, you know?
That's how I'd spend my 3 month vacation.