Friday, September 27, 2013

What's in my everyday bag?!

So I completely forgot about linking up for the Sunday Social this week BUT I wanted to do this anyway. We're all a bit nosy (go on and admit it) And I love the 'What's in my bag' tag on YouTube. Like, I honestly don't know what it is about it that compels me to watch 73 videos of girls with janky handbags talk about the crazy mess inside. Whatever, I guess it's just a girl thing! Off we go!



1. What is your favorite handbag you’ve ever owned?
Hmmm well that's an easy one! My infamous orange tote/messenger bag from F21 I bought when I was 16. This baby has been with me through it all! It doesn't look like much but it's so bright and so roomy! When I was in high school it carried my notebooks, papers, pens, makeup bag, EVERYTHING! After about 4 1/2 year I'd say my baby is down right indestructible :) You wouldn't think it could hold much but believe me, I could smuggle triplets into Mexico no problemo.



2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?
This Hello Kitty tote from Loungefly *drools* Every purse I have (with the exception of dainty little shoulder bags) HAS to be durable, light-medium weight, big enough for me to fit my entire life into (or at least an extra pair of shoes if needed), and very very CUTESY. This one fits the bill. And while I'm at it, there's a wallet I'd love to have as well. Same brand, Loungefly. But it's Minnie Mouse and it has an attached kiss lock coin purse!




3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
Chapstick, camera, phone, a pen, $$$, gum, *feminine products* because you just never know, if I have heels on I'll bring a pair of flats and of course my wallet. NON-NEGOTIABLE!



No comments:

Post a Comment