Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Letters #1

Dear rainclouds, I'm not ready for you yet. However, it would really suck to have to deal with rain around Thanksgiving time... So if you don't mind can you please just get it over with now? Because you're making it hard for me to get dressed in the A.M. when you creep around all morning only to completely disappear in the afternoon.

Dear September, you came and went so fast! You're almost over but I can't say that I'll miss your wishy-washy transitional weather. Syonara.

Dear Fox.com, why do I have to be a member to watch the episode of New Girl I missed last week?!

Dear Netflix, can you pretty please with a cherry on top put all the latest seasons of my favorite shows on? You get me all hyped up on the first 7 seasons and then leave me hanging. I MEAN COME ON!!! I thought we had something special!

Dear Mexican grocery stores, I LOVE YOU FOREVER. I have been cheating on my usual grocery spots for a few years now and I think it's time you an I make it official. +You have the best tomatoes ever.

Dear Doctor Who, after catching up on all your seasons I have officially become a Whovian. But I still don't know how I feel about 12. We'll see how it goes after the first few episodes.





No comments:

Post a Comment