Sunday, September 22, 2013

R.I.P. Summer 2013



This summer has been really good to me! Of course there were a few bad days but they were far and few in between. Fall is already off to a great start because as I've mentioned I GOT A JOB! I cannot tell you how proud I am of myself. Literally I giggle every time I think about it. My first day is sometime next week TBD. I've been blasting Christmas music since mid-August and I already have a million and one ideas floating around in my head about all things Christmas- decor, gifts, the works! Anyone else? I guess it's because I don't exactly celebrate Labor day or Halloween or anything so after my birthday is over in July, my brain goes straight to Thanksgiving + Christmas! I'm sure I'm not the only one, amirightladies? Really not sure when the time changes (Google here I come) but pretty soon the days will get shorter and the nights colder. So I guess this is syonara to all those lovely nights of  leaving the front door opened to feel the cool night breeze and hearing the sounds of crickets and cars passing by. The upside though? FALL+WINTER=CUDDLE SEASON That being said I have my blankets, knitwear, thigh high's and tights out. Got my Disney and B&W movies picked out, and Netflix alllll ready to go! Oh and Ice cream. Because it's never too cold for ice cream, never.

Bring it on fall and winter!






 photo signature_zpsbd922b58.png

No comments:

Post a Comment